Thursday, December 18, 2008

Frat Boys and Freebirds



Last night BF and I needed to hit up HEB for some groceries, so we decided to stop off @ the Freebirds on SoCo on the way.  Damn if there weren't some hot guys in there.  There were three hotties at a table already when we arrived.  One of them was absolutely gorgeous . . . model good looks.  Such a beautiful face.  The place continued to fill up with other hotties . . . frat boys from what I could guess . . . all totally my type.  Unfortunately, we had sat down where my back was to most of them, so I couldn't get a great view after they'd gone through the line for their food.  Course, that might have been a good thing too.  Not the best idea to be ogling other guys with BF sitting at the table with me . . . especially since it's been so long since we've had sex.  Anyway, one of the guys . . . dark, Latin type . . . came in in a bulky sweatshirt which he removed at one point to reveal a tight white Nike tank top and some gorgeous sculpted arms.  Woot.    Definitely going to have to check out this Freebirds more often to see if this was a one time deal, or if it's a regular hottie haven.


No comments:

Post a Comment